The MS2000 is a Total Trihalomethanes on-line monitoring system which provides low level measurements of THMs in water.
It is designed to:
Regulations limiting the levels of Disinfection By- Products (DBPs) such as Trihalomenthanes (THMs) in drinking water have made the ability to measure DBP levels throughout the distribution network essential. Multisensor’s THM monitor provides that facility, efficiently and accurately.
Measuring Total THMs with an accuracy of +/-10ppb, the MS2000-SYS provides the confidence that is needed in a process control instrument which is vital in meeting regulatory and legal requirements.
Principle of Operation
The MS2000 utilises a contactless measurement technique based on Henry’s Law, sensing headspace gases or volatiles in the sampling tank provided, and provides a measurement system with very low maintenance requirements.
Thanks to the clever design and technology the sensor never touches the water. This allows reduced drift, virtually no fouling and very low maintenance.
The MS2000 is accurate to low ppb concentrations and its wide dynamic range allows it to be used in a wide variety of environments.
System and Monitoring Options
The MS2000-SYS is packaged in a small enclosure and requires no additional chemical reagents for operation.
The system includes both the measurement instrument and the sample presentation system, to allow the simple fitting of the unit within existing facilities. Deleted section
A variety of communications options can be provided including 4-20mA loop, Wireless, Modbus and Profibus.
The sensors can detect Total Trihalomethanes, or TTHMs including Chloroform, Bromoform, Bromodichloromethane and Dibromochloromethane. For more information, please download the MS2000 Total Trihalomethane Monitor Datasheet.
- Range*: 0 – 200ppb in water
- Accuracy**: +/-10%
- Repeatability: +/-2%
- Sampling Frequency: 20 Minutes
- Data Storage: µSD Card and Internal Memory
- Data Interface: 4 – 20mA, Profibus, Modbus, Wireless, USB
- Alarms: x2 Via Relay Drivers, Levels User Definable
- Operating Temperature Range: 0o – 40oC
- Water Temperature Range: 1o – 40oC
- Power Consumption: 10W Continuous (90-240VAC or 24VDC)
- Reagents: None
- Carrier Gas: None
- Consumables: GAC filter media, Air Filter every 6 months
- Calibration: Every 6 Months
*Other ranges available. Please contact us.
** 80ppb chloroform in water, 25oC
- Full system provided including sample presentation
- Very accurate
- Minimal servicing and calibration
- Wide communications options
- Reliable operation
- No requirement for additional equipment or processes
- Simple power requirements