At PT. Centra Rekayasa Enviro, recruiting the right people is a key strategy. Our employees are our human energy, and we believe that attracting and retaining A-players helps us keep our leading competitive advantage in the industry.
Below is several careers opportunity available:
Position: OPERATIONAL DIRECTOR
- Sex: Male or Female
- Education: Minimum Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical and Civil). Master Degree in Finance/ Management (MBa) is a benefit
- Skills and Experiences: Management, Financial, Technical/Engineering, Project Control, Operation & Maintenance, Sales and Marketing, Planning
- Environmental Experience: Have Direct Experience with Incinerator and other environmental and waste equipment is a benefit
- Language: English Proficiency minimum intermediate
- Project Level Experience: Minimum having experience handling National and International Level
- Domicile: Prefer Bandung Based
- Contribute to corporate strategy in the areas of production, purchase, distribution and supply chain to ensure that the company achieves its short, medium and long-term objectives.
- Direct and oversee operations staff to ensure that they are motivated and trained to carry out their responsibilities to the required standard.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that core operational functions achieve their business objectives.
- Develop and control operational budgets to promote profitability and ensure the company has all the resources required to meet its objectives within agreed financial parameters.
- Direct and control production to ensure that finished goods of the required standard are available to customers within agreed costs and at the right times.
- Oversee purchasing to ensure that the company has the goods and services required for production purposes within agreed costs and quality standards and at the right times.
- Direct and control warehousing and distribution functions to ensure that customers are supplied with the right quantities of goods at the right times.
- Direct and control supply chain operations.
- Develop all necessary policies and procedures to ensure safe and healthy working environments across all company locations.
- Maintain working relationships with all other directors to ensure effective co-ordination of all company activities in support of corporate objectives.
- Evaluate overall company performance by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Act as the company’s main adviser on all issues relating to operational functions and keep abreast of latest developments to ensure that the company maintains its competitive position.
Deadline Submission: Friday, 29 April 2022
Position: SALES ENGINEER
- Male or Female.
- Fresh Graduate are welcomed to apply
- Preferably has 2-3 years experience in the same industry.
- Minimum Diploma Degree majoring in Engineering (Environmental, Chemical, Electrical, Mechanical, Industrial).
- Understand and experience in environmental, civil, electrical and mechanical engineering in previous work is an advantage.
- Understand ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 is an advantage.
- Able to work using ERP system, good team work and willing to travel and work under pressure.
- Fluent in English (Speaking and Writing).
- Location: Bandung – Indonesia
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery
- Plan and modify products to meet customer needs
- Help clients solve problems with installed equipment
- Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, showing how changes will lower costs or increase production
- Help in researching and developing new products
Deadline Submission: Friday, 1 March 2019
Interested applicant please send your latest CV and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated confidentially & only short listed candidates will be notified.