The Agriculture sectors comprise establishments primarily engaged in growing crops, raising animals, and harvesting fish and other animals from a farm, ranch, or their natural habitats.
With its vast and abundant fertile soils Indonesia is a major global key producer of a wide variety of agricultural tropical products, and although agriculture’s share of the country’s gross domestic product (GDP) has declined markedly during the last five decades, it still provides income for the majority of Indonesian households today. In 2012 this sector employed around 49 million Indonesian individuals, which represents 41 percent of the total Indonesian labour force.
CR-Enviro committed to help the agriculture sector by providing engineering solutions for the environment, industry and community.
Our product and services for the agriculture industry includes:
- Water Treatment Plant Reverse Osmosis
- Ultra Filtration
- Solvent Distillation
- Waste Water Treatment
- Electrocoagulation Waste Water Treatment Plant
- Filter Press
- IPAL Bio Maxx
- IPAL Accecories
- Air Pollution Control (APC)
- Oven Dryer
- Recovery Spent Bleaching Earth (SBE)
- Online Monitoring System Ammonia in Waste Water
- Oil and Hydrocarbon in Water
- Total Trihalomethane (THM) Concentration Monitoring System
- VOC Gas Monitoring System
- Renewable Energy Waste to Energy – Municipal Solid Waste Incineration Independent Power Plant
- Solar Panel